Thursday, September 24, 2009

Study, study, study



Last weekend, Sam and I spent a day at my Mom's while she was having a garage sale, and he was pretty well worn out from all the attention at the end of the day. That's the spoiled baby sleeping on my couch after riding home with his head out the moon roof of my car.... so many smells...so little time.



Spent all day today studying for an upcoming paralegal exam and have made my brain completely numb. Looked outside earlier and saw storm clouds over Pierce City, MO., drifting overhead. Still have massive amounts of reading to do before Wednesday.... (sigh...) Tomorrow is another day. Anyway, it's late and I have much to do still. Trying to keep up with everything these days is being a challenge. Will try to do better with posting photos as the month progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment